Data protection declaration of the Prinz Exotic Food UG
Thank you for your interest in our company. We take data protection seriously.
In principle, you can use our website without providing any personal data. If a data subject wishes to use our company's services via our website, processing of personal data may become necessary. If the processing of personal data is necessary and there is no legal basis for such processing, we always obtain the consent of the person concerned.
The processing of personal data (e.g. name, address, email address or telephone number of a data subject) is always carried out in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and in accordance with the country-specific data protection regulations that apply to us.
With the following data protection declaration, we would like to inform the public about the type, scope and purpose of the personal data we collect, use and process. This data protection declaration also informs data subjects about their rights.
As the controller, we have implemented numerous technical and organizational measures to ensure the most complete protection possible for the personal data processed via our website. However, data transfers over the Internet can generally contain security gaps. A 100% protection cannot be guaranteed. Of course, every person affected can also use this as an alternative, e.g. transmit personal data by telephone.
This data protection declaration is based on the definitions used by the European legislator when issuing the GDPR (Article 4 GDPR). This data protection declaration should be both easy to read and understandable for every person. To ensure this, we would first like to explain the terms used. Among other things, these definitions are used in this data protection declaration:
- „personal data“All information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter“ data subject ”); An identifiable person is a natural person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by assigning an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more special characteristics, the expression of the physical , physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person;
- „affected person“Any identified or identifiable natural person whose personal data are processed by the controller.
- „processing“Any process or series of processes carried out with or without the help of automated processes in connection with personal data such as the collection, collection, organization, ordering, storage, adaptation or modification, reading, querying, use, the Disclosure by transmission, distribution or other form of provision, comparison or linking, restriction, deletion or destruction;
- „Restriction of processing“The marking of stored personal data with the aim of restricting their future processing;
- „Profiling“Any type of automated processing of personal data, which consists in the fact that this personal data is used to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular aspects relating to work performance, economic situation, health, personal preferences, Analyze or predict the interests, reliability, behavior, location or change of location of this natural person;
- „Responsible“The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body that alone or together with others decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data; if the purposes and means of this processing are specified by Union law or the law of the Member States, the person responsible or the specific criteria for naming them can be provided in accordance with Union law or the law of the Member States;
- „receiver“A natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body to which personal data is disclosed, regardless of whether it is a third party or not. However, authorities that may receive personal data as part of a specific investigation mandate under Union law or the law of the Member States are not considered recipients; the processing of this data by the aforementioned authorities is carried out in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations in accordance with the purposes of the processing;
- „Third“A natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body, apart from the data subject, the controller, the processor and the persons authorized to process the personal data under the direct responsibility of the controller or processor;
- „consent“The data subject any voluntary expression of will in the form of a declaration or other clear confirmatory act, in an informed manner and unequivocally, with which the data subject indicates that they consent to the processing of their personal data .
- Name and contact details of the person responsible for processing
This data protection notice applies to data processing by:
Responsible: Prinz Exotic Food UG (limited liability)
Managing Directors: Yvain - Prince Kouopi
Alte Zollstrasse 30
DE - 77694 | Throat
Telephone: +49 (0) 176 - 6197 8051
- Collection and storage of personal data and the type and purpose of their use
- a) When visiting the website
You can generally use our website without revealing your identity. When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the file accessed,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
- b) When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using the form provided on our website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request comes from and to be able to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. It is up to you to decide whether you want to enter this data using the contact form.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR based on your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your request has been dealt with.
- c) When ordering via our website
You can either place orders as a guest on our website without registering, or register in our shop as a customer for future orders. Registration has the advantage for you that if you place a future order, you can log into our shop directly with your email address and password without having to re-enter your contact details.
Your personal data are entered in an input mask and transmitted to us and saved. When you place an order via our website, we collect the following data both in the case of a guest order and in the event of a registration in the shop:
- Salutation, first name, last name,
- a valid email address,
- Telephone number (landline and / or mobile phone)
This data is collected
- to identify you as our customer;
- to process, fulfill and process your order;
- for correspondence with you;
- for invoicing;
- to process any liability claims that may exist and to assert any claims against you;
- to ensure the technical administration of our website;
- to manage our customer data.
As part of the ordering process, you will obtain your consent to the processing of this data.
Data processing takes place upon your order and / or registration and is in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR required for the stated purposes for the appropriate processing of your order and for the mutual fulfillment of obligations from the purchase contract.
The personal data collected by us for the processing of your order will be stored until the statutory retention period expires and then deleted, unless we are required to do so in accordance with Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c GDPR due to tax and commercial law retention and documentation obligations (from HGB, StGB or AO) are obliged to store them for a longer period of time or you are required to store them in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR.
- Disclosure of data
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties to the service partners involved in the execution of the contract, e.g. the logistics company commissioned with the delivery and the credit institution commissioned with payment matters. In the event that your personal data is passed on to third parties, the scope of the transmitted data is limited to the necessary minimum.
When paying via PayPal, credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or "purchase on account" via PayPal, we give your payment details to PayPal (Europe) S.àr.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter "PayPal"). PayPal reserves the right to carry out a credit check for the payment methods credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or "purchase on account" via PayPal. PayPal uses the result of the credit check with regard to the statistical probability of default for the purpose of deciding on the provision of the respective payment method. The credit report can contain probability values (so-called score values). As far as score values are included in the result of the credit report, they are based on a scientifically recognized mathematical-statistical procedure. Address data is used to calculate the score values. Further data protection information can be found in the PayPal data protection principles: https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties for purposes other than those mentioned above.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- You have given your consent under Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR have given express consent to this
- the disclosure according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that for the transfer according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. c GDPR there is a legal obligation, as well
- this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR is required for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
As part of the ordering process, you will obtain your consent to pass on your data to third parties.
Information is stored in the cookie, which results in connection with the specific device used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your device for a specific period of time. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies are for the purposes mentioned to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR required.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies can mean that you cannot use all functions of our website.
- Links to third party websites
We have researched and compiled the links published on our website with the greatest possible care. However, we have no influence on the current and future design and content of the linked pages. We are not responsible for the content of the linked pages and expressly do not adopt the content of these pages as our own. The provider of the website referred to is solely liable for illegal, incorrect or incomplete content and for damage caused by the use or non-use of the information. The liability of those who merely refer to the publication by a link is excluded. We are only responsible for third-party notices if we also have positive knowledge of any illegal or punishable content and it is technically possible and reasonable for us to prevent their use.
- Analysis and tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR carried out. With the tracking measures used, we would like to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned regulation.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
- a) Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service by, for the purpose of designing and continually optimizing our pages Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/)(1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter referred to as "Google"). In this context, pseudonymized usage profiles are created and cookies (see section 5) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- Browser type / version,
- operating system used,
- Referrer URL (the page previously visited),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of the server request,
are transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of market research and the needs-based design of this website. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case not all functions of our website can be used to their full extent.
You can also prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking on the above link. An opt-out cookie is set, which prevents the future collection of your data when you visit our website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you have to set the opt-out cookie again.
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found under the following link in the Google Analytics help: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de
- b) Google AdwordsConversion Tracking
In order to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our website for you, we also use Google Conversion Tracking. Google Adwords places a cookie (see section 5) on your computer if you have reached our website via a Google ad.
These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the Adwords customer's website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page.
Every Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies can therefore not be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. The information obtained using the conversion cookie is used to create conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Adwords customers learn the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, you will not receive any information that can be used to personally identify users.
If you do not want to take part in the tracking process, you can also refuse the necessary setting of a cookie - for example via a browser setting that generally disables the automatic setting of cookies. You can also deactivate cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser so that cookies from the domain "www.googleadservices.com" are blocked. Google's data protection information on conversion tracking can be found under the following link: https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html
- Social media plugins
We use on our website on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR social plugins of social networks (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Google +) to make our company better known. The underlying advertising purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. Responsibility for data protection-compliant operation is to be guaranteed by their respective providers. We integrate these plugins using the so-called two-click method in order to best protect visitors to our website.
- a) Facebook
Social media plugins from Facebook are used on our website to make their use more personal. For this we use the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button. It is an offer from Facebook.
When you visit a page on our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted from Facebook directly to your browser, which integrates it into the website.
By integrating the plugins, Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are currently not logged in to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is sent from your browser directly to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there.
If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can directly assign your visit to our website to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by pressing the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information is also published on Facebook for everyone to see.
Facebook can use this information for the purposes of advertising, market research and the needs-based design of Facebook pages. For this purpose, Facebook creates usage, interest and relationship profiles, e.g. For example, to evaluate your use of our website with regard to the advertisements displayed on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website and to provide other services related to the use of Facebook.
If you do not want Facebook to assign the data collected via our website to your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting my website.
The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook as well as your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy can be found in the data protection information, in particular the data policy of Facebook, which you can see under the following link: https: // www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- b) Twitter
Plugins from the short message network of Twitter Inc. (Twitter) are integrated on our website. You can recognize the Twitter plugins (tweet button) by the Twitter logo on our website. An overview of tweet buttons can be found under this link on Twitter: https://dev.twitter.com/web/tweet-button
When you visit a page on our website that contains such a plugin, a direct connection is established between your browser and the Twitter server. Twitter thus receives the information that you have visited our site with your IP address. If you click the Twitter "tweet button" while you are logged into your Twitter account, you can link the content of our pages to your Twitter profile. This enables Twitter to associate your visit to our website with your user account. We would like to point out that, as the provider of the website, we have no knowledge of the content of the data transmitted or of how it is used by Twitter.
If you do not want Twitter to be able to associate your visit to our website, please log out of your Twitter user account.
Further information can be found in Twitter's data protection declaration, which you can view here: https://twitter.com/de/privacy
- c) Google "+1" button
Our website uses the "+1" button of the social network Google, which is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351, USA. The button is marked with a "+1".
The "+1" button is an abbreviation for "that's pretty cool" or "look at this". The button is not used to record your visits to the web.
If a website of our website contains the "+1" button, then your internet browser will load and display this button from the Google server. The website of our website you visited is automatically communicated to the Google server. When a +1 button is displayed, Google does not log your browser history permanently, but only for a period of up to two weeks.
Google keeps this data about your visit for this period for system maintenance and troubleshooting purposes. However, this data is not structured according to individual profiles, user names or URLs. This information is also not accessible to website publishers or advertisers. The use of this information is only for maintenance and troubleshooting in internal systems at Google. Your visit to a page with a +1 button will not be evaluated in any other way by Google.
A further evaluation of your visit to a website of our website with a "+1" button does not take place.
The assignment of +1 itself is a public process, i.e. Anyone who does a Google search or views content on the web that you +1 can potentially see that you +1 the content in question. Therefore, only +1 if you are absolutely sure that you want to share this recommendation with the whole world.
Clicking this +1 button serves as a recommendation for other users in Google's search results. You can publicly report that you like our website, that our website is approved or that you can recommend our website. If you have registered for Google+ and are logged in, then the +1 button turns blue when you click it. In addition, the +1 is added to the +1 tab in your Google profile. On this tab you can manage your +1 and decide whether you want to make the +1 tab public.
In order to save your +1 recommendation and be able to make it publicly available, Google uses your profile to collect information about the URL you recommend, your IP address and other browser-related information. If you withdraw your +1, this information will be deleted. All +1 recommendations from you are listed on the +1 tab in your profile.
Further information and the applicable data protection regulations of Google can be found at https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/. Further information from Google on the Google +1 button can be found under the link https://developers.google.com/+/web/buttons-policy
- Rights of those affected
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a Right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, unless it was collected from me, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- According to Art. 17 GDPR, to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims is required;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, provided that the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or need to defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
- to revoke your consent given to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or work or at our company headquarters.
- Right to object
If your personal data is based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR are processed, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of withdrawal or objection, an email to email@example.com is sufficient
- Data security
We use the common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) procedure in connection with the highest encryption level, which is supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
- Up-to-dateness and change of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and was last updated in March 2018.Due to the further development of our website and offers about it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration.